Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sto Lat

This week is my husband's 45th birthday. I am so proud and happy to be able to share- for the 20th time- his special day!
Mark My Love...

My goal gift to him will be to present a clean house upon entering the front door.  No laundry piles, schmootchie floors, dirty dishes.  This is huge.  I'll wrap the kids and I up in a red bow and whisk him away to dinner.  He deserves more.  I'll make sure he can access the computer without interruptions.  He'll love that.  I may even make the bed and set up Netflix.  Oh, Sara Lee Banana cake and Diet Coke.  Yeah, I'm a good wife.  Yeah, he is a great husband!





Sto lat, sto lat, niech zyje zyje nam.
Sto lat, sto lat, niech zyje zyje nam.
Jeszcze raz, jeszcze raz, niech zyje, zyje nam.
Niech zyje nam!


Good luck, good cheer, may you live a hundred years.  One hundred years!






Ok, I begged him to read the blog before going out to dinner. My precious spouse held me tight and said... "Well, it looks like this gift will be nice for next year." Pigeon.

Thai Place Winter Park

No comments:

Post a Comment