Saturday, November 5, 2011

Housewife Rehab

Me, Tina, Gina
This is what my friends Gina and Tina deemed my life when it was decided to quit my job at the hospital to be a stay at home mom.



I worked for Walt Disney World for 9 years. This is where I met my husband, Mark. With our crazy schedules, I left Disney to work for TriVest Financial and was there for 4 years. I stayed working for Dan bringing my first baby, Sophie with me. 11 months later, I had Nick. At that time, I quit working because it was a bit unfair for Dan to run a successful financial business with me taking care of 2 babies, answering the phone and greeting clients.
I stayed home for 7 years. During this time, I volunteered at the kid's school. So much so, the Kindergarten teacher, Susie, requested me to be her assistant. That lasted 1 year. I accepted a position at a brand new hospital making 4 times the money...
Four years of learning the ins and outs of hospital care, my husband and I decided it was time for me to come back home. Now, with 2 kids in middle school, they need me home more than ever.
I have been at home for 3 1/2 months, learning once again my place. It has been crazy at times, but most of all, the sacrifice of losing a paycheck has been worth every cent. My kids are doing well at school and socially. This is just the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment